Spring has sprung in Colorado. What better way to enjoy the warm weather than by visiting us at Satire Brewery?! We’re one of few breweries with outdoor seating in Thornton. Enjoy our dog-friendly patio, eclectic selection of beers, friendly service, and delicious shareable plates from our kitchen, The Loaded Squirrel.
Brewery with Outdoor Seating in Thornton That is Dog Friendly
Nothing’s better than enjoying a delicious microbrew side-by-side with your precious pup. That’s why we’d like to remind you that Satire welcomes your four-legged friends (on our patio) as one of few dog-friendly breweries in Thornton. Before kicking back with us, why not take your dog on a hike or to a nearby park? There are many to choose from!
Top Nearby Dog-friendly Attractions:
- Platte River Trailhead Park. The Platte River Trail System. features a host of trails that intersect with the vertically-oriented South Platte River making it easy to navigate almost anywhere in and around Denver.
- E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park. EB Rains Jr. Memorial Park extends a total of 28 acres and includes a pavilion, playground, picnic tables, restrooms, sculptures, multiple sports fields, a basketball court, pedal boat kayak rentals, spots for fishing, and a skatepark.
- Hunters Glen Lake Park. Hunters Glen Lake Park is a great park for dogs and dog parents who enjoy fishing and observing a variety of warm water wildlife. Here, visitors enjoy a concrete walking path around the lake, piers, and plenty of open space.
- Carpenter Park. Carpenter Park offers a boathouse, carousel, amphitheater, basketball courts, bocce ball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and walking/jogging trails.
- Broomfield Commons Open Space. Broomfield Commons Open Space spans 18 acres and offers plenty of amenities to enjoy, including soccer fields/multi-use fields, two baseball diamonds, dog park, picnic shelters, and walking paths.
Once you’re here, enjoying the beautiful weather outside, try our latest seasonal selection of delicious nano-brews and shareable plates from the Loaded Squirrell. The best conversations happen over a good beer. Of course, the unique names we give each beer help to keep conversations flowing. These stem from the Satire theme to have fun and keep good humor.
Satire Spring Beers 2022
- American Heroes Honey: light honey ale made with amazing local wildflower honey. Dedicated to American Heroes in Action, a nonprofit that supports injured military, firefighters, police, and first responders. ABV 5.24%
- Good for Nuttin’: A stout with a roasted oak taste and nutty finish thanks to the combination of fine dark malts. For those who were told you were “good for nuttin’” by an ex, in-laws, a teacher, parents, or even your current partner (and if you are really special, maybe all of those). Heals those deep dark emotional scars after two glasses. ABV 5.5%
Blue Suede Kahludicrous: a majestic and creamy blueberry Kahlua stout. Chocolate, coffee, and blueberries. The song Blue Suede Shoes was written about a guy who was dancing and was mad at his girl for stepping on his shoes. Doubt if he got lucky that night.
Barrel Aged Batter up Stout: a profusion of chocolate brownie and coffee in a luscious ale that tastes like licking the batter in the bowl, aged in a Breckenridge bourbon barrel. Can’t you hear the umpire calling to you “Batter up”! ABV 10.3%.
The Loaded Squirrel serves up delicious sharable plates all day long. Perfect for splitting with new friends. Ask about our Sunday Brunch options. We’ve got bacon, we’ve got eggs, and we’ve got gravy. You can’t go wrong with a cinnamon roll and a stout on a Sunday afternoon.
BONUS Satire Swag
Love Satire Brewing Company? Spread the love with Satire swag and Satire gift cards. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, graduations, employee rewards, and more.
Satire swag like hats, super soft t-shirts, and beer mugs are always available for purchase in-house. Try a growler to go. No growler? No problem. We’ll fill just about anything with beer. Purchase gift cards in-house or online. Say goodbye to chotchkies that gather dust. Give an unforgettable experience instead.
Visit us at Satire this spring. We can’t wait to welcome you to our brewpubs with outdoor seating in Thornton. Locations:
- Original Satire Brewery Location: 12136 Grant Cir, Thornton, CO 80241
- Denver Premium Outlets Location: 13801 Grant St Unit 572, Thornton, CO 80023
Originally post on April 15, 2021. Updated April 15, 2022.