Spring has sprung. What better way to enjoy the warm weather than by visiting us at Satire Brewery?! Enjoy our dog-friendly outdoor patio, eclectic selection of beers, friendly service, and delicious shareable plate from our kitchen, The Loaded Squirrel.
Dog-friendly Patio at Satire Brewing Company
Nothing’s better than enjoying a delicious microbrew side-by-side with your precious pup. That’s why, at Satire, we welcome your four-legged friends (on our patio) as one of few dog-friendly breweries in Thornton. Before kicking back with us, why not take your dog on a hike or to a nearby park? There are many to choose from!
Top Nearby Dog-friendly Attractions:
- Platte River Trailhead Park. The Platte River Trail System. features a host of trails that intersect with the vertically-oriented South Platte River making it easy to navigate almost anywhere in and around Denver.
- E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park. EB Rains Jr. Memorial Park extends a total of 28 acres and includes a pavilion, playground, picnic tables, restrooms, sculptures, multiple sports fields, a basketball court, pedal boat kayak rentals, spots for fishing, and a skatepark.
- Hunters Glen Lake Park. Hunters Glen Lake park is a great park for dogs and dog parents who enjoys fish or observing a variety of warm water species. Here, visitors will enjoy a concrete walking path around the lake, piers, and open space.
- Carpenter Park. Carpenter Park offers a boathouse, carousel, amphitheater, basketball courts, bocce ball, horseshoes, shuffleboard, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and walking/jogging trails.
- Broomfield Commons Open Space. Broomfield Commons Open Space spans 18 acres offers plenty of amenities to enjoy, including soccer fields/multi-use fields, two baseball diamonds, dog park, picnic shelters, and walking paths.
Once you’re here, try our latest seasonal selection of delicious nano-brews and shareable plates from the Loaded Squirrell. The best conversations happen over a good beer. Of course, the unique names we give each beer help to keep conversations flowing. These stem from the Satire theme to have fun and keep good humor. Latest spring selections:
- Spring Whiz
- Bad Girlfriend
- Cherry On
- Spruce Willis Die Hard
The Loaded Squirrel serves up delicious sharable plates all day long. Perfect for splitting with new friends. Ask about our Sunday Brunch options. We’ve got bacon, we’ve got eggs, and we’ve got gravy. You can’t go wrong with a cinnamon roll and a stout on a Sunday afternoon.
Love Satire Brewing Company? Spread the love with Satire swag and Satire gift cards. Perfect for birthdays, holidays, graduations, employee rewards, and more.
Satire swag like hats, super soft t-shirts, and beer mugs are always available for purchase in-house. Or try a growler to go. No growler? No problem. We’ll fill just about anything with beer. Purchase gift cards in-house or online. Say goodbye to chotchkies that gather dust. Give an unforgettable experience instead.
Visit us at Satire this spring. We look forward to welcoming you and your best friend(s) soon!